- True happiness is worth it
- Doing hard things will always be required
- Family must come first
- Internal peace is more important than worldly recognition
- Talent and skill should define us not what others say
- Ethics and values can never be compromised
- Finding the good in others helps your own outlook
- Service must replace selfishness
- Good friends are a must have
- Time is precious and must be used wisely
That is why I Quit. I quit comparing my life with others. I quit allwoing trials to define me. I quit thinking about what could have been. I quit waiting for others to see my value. I quit judging others. I quit being a victim of my circumstances.
It can be so easy to fall into the trap of negativity, self-pity and even depression when life is not going how you planned. The tornado of frustration can take us to dark places which will influence almost all aspects of our life. When this happens the statement misery loves company becomes all too real. There is only one way to turn things around and that is to make a decision to change then take he action to quit what has led you down that unhappy path.
We were not put on this earth to live an unhappy and unfulfilling life. I believe we were sent to be happy by learning, loving, developing, serving, believing and caring. Those are hard to do when we allow tough times take over our life.
Being happy should be a habit we instill in our lives.